|Day 1: Srinagar airport Arrival & same day local sightseeing|
|On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35-minute drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat garden, Shalimar garden, Cheshmashahi, Hazratbal Shrine & Pari mahal, we will explore the gardens and later drive back to the Srinagar for dinner and Overnight stay at Srinagar|
|Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar|
|After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir. Once you reach Sonmarg, take a 3-hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajwas glacier. After return, visit the small town market. Dinner & night stay at Srinagar.|
|Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg|
|After breakfast in the morning, Check out and proceed towards Gulmarg. En route, you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometres to Gulmarg. Arrive at Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in to the Hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Dinner and night stay at in Gulmarg.|
|Gandola Online Ticket Portal Link – https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com/|
|Day 4: Gulmarg to Pahalgam|
|After breakfast, check out and drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Awantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the breadbasket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel to the Lidder River flowing in the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check in at the hotel. Later you can visit many breathtaking places like Betab Valley, Aru valley & Chandanwari at your own cost. Later in the evening return to your stay at Pahalgam.|
|Day 5: Leisure at Pahalgam|
|Today morning enjoy your sumptous breakfast at your stay. Enjoy the day at leisure.|
In Pahalgam, you can visit many breathtaking places like Betab Valley, Aru valley & Chandanwari at your own cost.
|Day 6: Gulmarg to Srinagar|
|Today morning after breakfast leave for Srinagar. Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats. Check-in at your stay in Srinagar and enjoy the day at leisure.|
|Shikara Ride 1Hour|
|No. of Shikara: 1|
|No. of Shikara Days: 1|
|Day 7: Departure|
|Today morning, enjoy your delicious breakfast during your stay. We will leave for the airport/railway station as per your departure details. Leave with sweet memories.|
– Accommodation as per mentioned details and the hotel list
– Meal Plan as the Itinerary
– All transfer & sightseeing as per the Itinerary
– Srinagar airport pickup & drop.
– All taxes included
|– Flight tickets|
– Any future taxes levies will be charged extra
– Trip To Beetab Valley / Aru Valley / Chandanwari Valley at Pahalgam (it is done by Union Taxi at Pahalgam and is on a direct payment basis.)
– Gondola Tickets at Gulmarg
– Snow jeep at Tangmarg in case the road is blocked due to heavy snowfall otherwise our vehicle goes direct to Gulmarg
– Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
– Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
– Entrance Fees
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
-Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
|Book your cable car tickets 15 days prior to arrival (https://www.jammukashmircablecar.com/)|
– In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any reason we must be informed in writing via e-mail.
– Cancellation charges would be applicable from the same date we receive mail in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows (this is not valid for group Bookings):
– 45 days prior to arrival no cancellation charges (only 15% Processing Fees)
– 45 days to 25 days prior to arrival (35% of the tour/service taken)
– 25 days to 15 days prior to arrival (50% of the tour/service taken)
– 15 days prior to check-in date (100% cancellation charges – NO REFUND).
– Check In-Out at 12:00noon (Early check-in / late checkout in the hotel as per availability only
In Peak Season above policy will not be applicable.