- Ticket : Rs 50
- Its a 45 mins to 1 hour climb to the top of the fort
- Its completely worth it with stunning 360 degree views from the fort top.
- Make sure to carry water and snacks as no shops are available at top
- Kumbhalgarh is less commercialized compared to other forts in Rajasthan
- Second largest wall after the Great Wall of China.After the Great Wall of China, this 15 feet wide 36 km long fort wall of Kumbhalgarh has earned the moniker of – The Great Wall of India.
- UNESCO World Heritage site
- Mewar kingdom
- Built by Rana Kumbha
- Built over 15 years (1443-1458 AD)
- Area of 268 ha
- Houses 360 temples
✨Visit evening or morning if possible to avoid hot sun.
✨Carry water and snacks as required
✨No shops available on the top
✨Around 2-3 hours up and down depending upon the speed.
✨Good cemented steps/path available
✨Don’t miss the tomb view from the top of the fort
✨ Few securities were available on the top. You can ask them for directionsions
- Jodhpur – Ranakpur Jain Temple – Kumbhalgarh Fort – Udaipur
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Rajasthan – Well planned trips for U