Best sight seeing places in Udaipur in 1 or 2 days
For sight seeing Auto/Cab would be a good option
Auto Rs: 800 /day 7073639566 Sayad Auto Udaipur
City Palace :
- Rs: 300/person including camera
- It would take 2-3 hours required to cover
- Boating inside palace available which takes to the private property jagmandir palace. (Felt not that worth. There is no mandir in island. Its just an island where rich people host dinners,parties etc)
- From 3 pm Rs : 800/person.
- Before 2 pm : 500/person
Saheliyon Ki Bari
Ticket : Rs : 20/person
Maharana Pratap Smarak
- Had some good paintings, war weapons etc
- Ticket : Rs : 100/person
Get to lake Pichola & do boating
- 400 per person for Adults
- 200 per person for Children
- Evening Sunset boat ride :
- 700 per person for Adults
- 400 per person for Children
- Fateh Sagar lake is also alternative option for boating, with lesser charges and crowd.
Karni mata temple & Ropeway
- By 5 PM get to Karni mata temple, via rope way.
- Also enjoy the beautiful sun set and night view of Udaipur city.
If you have one more day, you can consider below
More options if you have time : Vintage Car Museum,
Biological park can be avoided, as there is very less animals.We felt, one day is good enough to cover Udaipur, but if you would like you can spend 2 days also. In that case one eve do sunset boating and other eve sunset karni mata temple.
Best hotel to stay in Udaipur with roof top view of lake
We stayed in Mewari Villa and the experience was good. Also, the view of lake from the roof top restaurant was nice.